QWOCMAP is committed to the health and wellbeing of our community, filmmakers, and audiences. Our COVID safety guidelines are designed for the safety of our Sick & Disabled community and will benefit everyone.
We need everyone’s help to create a safe and welcoming space for joyful celebration.
By attending the Queer Women of Color Film Festival, you commit to:
1. Wear a N95 or KN95 mask indoors at all times.
Free masks will be available at the Front Desk.
2. Be vaccinated and boosted.
4. We strongly encourage you to take a home antigen test each day before arriving at the Film Festival. If you would like test and need access to an antigen test, there will be some free antigen tests available at the Front Desk that you can self-administer upon arrival.
5. If you feel sick, please stay home even if your symptoms are mild.
After the Film Festival, you can watch the online Encore Screening of the entire Film Festival.
QWOCMAP works with the venue to:
- Pump fresh air into the building between screenings and overnight.
- Double filter air through 2 sets of MERV-13 filters in the HVAC system, with up to 8 air changes per hour.
- Run mobile HEPA air purifiers in the lower lobby and All Genders bathrooms. These air purifiers are mechanical and do NOT produce ozone.
- Use Fragrance Free, non-toxic cleaning products, hand soap, and other supplies.
We will speak with you to determine who you came into close contact with during the Film Festival and notify all audience members after a case has been reported to us.
All personal information will be held strictly confidential. QWOCMAP may be required to notify the San Francisco Department of Public Health about any positive COVID cases among Film Festival audience members.